Scrappin my Life with Little C

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Saturday!

Check out all the great new releases for today! Libby's daughter is competing in the county spelling bee (something I did in 5th grade... and won! :o), so she made this kit for that reason. Good luck, Kendra!!

I did a page about my son's love of preschool... and his backpack. Seriously, he loves that thing! LOL

I used a couple new fonts from Darcy in the LO above, as well.... new to SSD anyway. ;)Heather came out with this awesome new space-themed kit! It's incredible!!

And Traci's new product for the week is Kissable. Such a fun kit!

There's also an add-on available... OR you can buy the bundle, which includes the full kit + addon + a set of quickpages!
Here's what I did with some pieces of the add-on, as well as Darcy's new It's Not Easy Being Green Alpha.


Trust me, you NEEEEED these kits!! Not convinced?! Then check out this fantabulous offer! WOW, an awesome collab with any $10 purchase! It's time to go shopping! As always, these new products are 20% off for Saturday ONLY and all the images above are clickable. ;)TFL!

0 comments: