Scrappin my Life with Little C

Sunday, February 1, 2009

sale at SSD!

Sweet Shoppe is turning THREE!!

Check out all the new stuff that I was able to play with this weekend! :) First up is this ADORABLE bath kit from Heather. Loooove it!



This is one of my all-time fave bath pics (well, just after a bath :p) of C. He was about 3 months old. I've always wanted to scrap it... so glad Heather came out with this kit!
Libby released some fun new element packs this weekend -- great basics for your stash!

I paired this with her golf kit from last week -- perfection.

She has these new tattered brackets as well (which I resized quite a bit smaller for my page, but they're actually quite big).

AND you don't want to miss these fun circle pattern templates -- loooove them and have a feeling I'll be using them A LOT! I used 2 different ones on the layout below.



I used Traci's new alpha on the above layout as well. This is another new fave! :)Finally, it's a new month which means new Inspired by... templates from Bree! I've already used 2 of them today.

This one features It's Cold Outside by Heather Roselli as well as the DJB Melissa font by Darcy Baldwin (I'm guesting for her this month!!)And this last one was featured in the GSO thread at DST today!! Woot!


So... head over to SSD before the sale ends and you can grab everything you see here at a fantastic price!!

0 comments: