Scrappin my Life with Little C

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Saturday!!

I have some great stuff to show you this week! First up, Libby released this fab kit for scrapping the golfers in your life.... but it also works perfectly for boy pics! :)

LOVE the outdoorsy feel of the papers in this kit!

Up next, Traci has TWO new kits this week -- a girl version and a boy version! Love the color combos she used for these - just fab!

(insert shocked smiley here, LOL) I've also joined Heather Roselli's CT!! Her new release this week is a Valentine kit and the blues and reds are perfect for boy pages -- YAY! :)
Finally, Bree has an awesome new template set! I used it (along with one of Heather's older kits) to create the LO below).

ALL images are clickable so you can head to the store and do your shopping OR head to the gallery and leave me some love. :P Don't forget that new releases are 20% off today ONLY :)

0 comments: