Scrappin my Life with Little C

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Shoppe Saturday 01/03!

It's been a busy week getting ready for these releases so I'm ready to show off my pages! :)

It's a new month, which means it's time for new Inspired By templates by Bree (based on layouts by SSD's treat of the month).

Here's what I did with one of the templates, using A Happy Heart (CT thank you collab by SSD designers).

It's a big week for the 80's! I have 2 fun kits to show you. First up is Like, I'm So Sure by Libby. I decided to do a non-80's themed page using a pic of my nephew. This kit is soooo versatile!


And finally, my first Hawt Mama assignment for Traci Reed! Lots of pink in this 80's kit so I snagged a pic off Google. It's a fun one. :p LOL! I also used Traci's new stitches.
All images are clickable for shopping ease or full credits. TFL and have a great weekend!!

0 comments: