Scrappin my Life with Little C

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

sharing some pages

Wow, this month has been crazy! Between my little guy's b-day and then all the usual holiday preparations I'm surprised I found any time for scrapping. I just thought I'd share some winter/holiday layouts I've done recently. :)

We had our first substantial snow fall about a week or two ago. So of course I had to scrap some pics right away! I used A Month at a Time: January by Traci Reed and Kristin Cronin-Barrow at SSD.

For the next two pages, I used the SM December newsletter kit Winter Shimmer by Haynay Designs and Happy Scrap Girl Designs and you can find it in the shop now if you're not a subscriber. Both feature templates by Sya's Blueprints as well.


I think I've already scrapped this pic about 3-4 times since we had it taken earlier this month. Can you tell I love it?! hehe. I used the Comfort & Joy mega collab by the SM designers for this page.

And finally, here's one that I just love! DS was just amazed by the snow in our yard... and more amazed when it stuck to his mittens! This page features So Cold by Dirty Feet Designs as well as her first set of word art.


**all the images are clickable for full credits**

TFL!! and if I don't get another post up before then I hope everyone has an awesome holiday!! :)

0 comments: