Scrappin my Life with Little C

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

new collab kit and more from Mandy!!

Mandy has teamed up with the NEW owner of ES, Angie Kovacs, to bring you this awesome new Christmas themed kit! One slight problem though... it needs a name! LOL. So if you think you have the perfect name for this kit, go HERE and post your suggestion. If it's picked, you get the kit for FREE! :) OR, if you neeed this kit right now just click the image to go buy it! Her entire store is 40% off through 12/3.

And don't forget to stop by her blog for this matching freebie! :)


Here's a page I did with this awesome kit! I also used a wave template by Libby at SSD (just click for full credits).

Here's another amazing deal!! I think Mandy has gone CRAZY! You can buy her entire store (I think I counted 16 kits, plus a new one that's coming soon + element packs - including a CU frame set!) for just $10!! WOW, go snag this deal before she changes her mind! LOL

Finally, here's a sneak peek at her newest kit, coming very soon to ES!!
TFL! :)

0 comments: