Scrappin my Life with Little C

Friday, November 14, 2008

catching up...

Ok, time to catch you up on some new pages! :) For the first one, I used Krystal Hartley's Feelin' Frosty. I'm really happy with how this turned out (and I got LOTD at ES!)


This page was done with Danielle Corbitt's newest releases -- Snow Angel and Sparkly Glitter Papers.


I used one of Bree's Inspired by Beth templates and Amanda Rockwell's Bohemian Fall Splendor for this page.


For both of these I used Chrissy's new Angie'licious 3 templates. I used Libby's Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins for the first page, along with a photo of DS taken last December.



All images are clickable for full credits. I'll be back in a day or two to share some more. TFL! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful Linz!!!