Scrappin my Life with Little C

Saturday, July 12, 2008

keeping busy (and a new blinkie)

It's been a busy week here, but things are going okay and I've managed to get some scrapping done. You might've noticed I have a new CT blinkie! Yep, I've joined the site CT for PurplePaperFlowers.com :) They have a great mix of talented designers -- and they just welcomed one more because Mandy has joined the design staff! She also has a 3rd store opening soon (talk about busy! LOL).

Here are some LOs I've done at PPF. I used "Sunshine on Wildflowers" by Theresa Hernandez for the first 2 pages. Images are clickable for additional credits.



For the next 2, I used "Beach Bum" by Amanda Geils. Click the images to leave me some love. TFL! :)

This is my nephew with his daddy (my brother).

This is my son with my dad. The pic was taken last month when we took him to the ocean.



Back to scrapping for me... I'll be back in a few days with some more news. ;)

0 comments: