Scrappin my Life with Little C

Friday, June 27, 2008

busy week

I had to go out of town for a funeral this past weekend (about 12+ hrs one way) and I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep.

You'll notice some CT changes for me.

Mandy is no longer at Scrap Orchard, but she'll be settling in to her new store SOON. Sorry, can't say where just yet but it looks like a great store! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone there.

Beckie will be closing her store at Digital Candy in preparation for the birth of her 3rd baby girl. She's having a huge sale right now at DC, which you can read about at her blog. Her stuff is awesome so you don't want to miss these deals!

Amie will be taking a step back from designing as well. She needs to focus on her family right now. So I may be doing an occasional LO for her, but she won't be creating any new kits.

Soooo... lots of changes while I was out of town. Now I'm home and trying to get back to our routine. I have a couple new LOs to share already. I'll post those in a bit. :)

0 comments: