Scrappin my Life with Little C

Monday, May 26, 2008

just for fun

Here are a couple of layouts I finished this weekend. :) The first one was for a font challenge and the font just seemed to go well with a layout that I was already planning to do. Great timing!


The one below is another layout I've been planning to do and just hadn't found time until now. My crazy kid is SUCH a veggie lover -- actually, just a lover of all foods that are healthy -- that he's never been overly interested in cake. Granted, I'm a meanie and don't really give him sweets at any time other than his birthday... but still, you'd think he'd want some birthday cake! What toddler doesn't love cake?!? He totally refused it the first year and it was looking like we might have the same results the second year. Jenn's "Benny Mac" kit worked great for this layout.


Images are clickable. :)

1 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

Linz, these are really cute layouts.

I was tagged and had my blogging ready to post when Beckie tagged me again and you were already on my list. So, now you've been tagged twice almost at the same time too. You are really it now! LOL *running and ducking*